Friday, November 18, 2011

Arrivals and Departures


My mom's visit to Buenos Aires ended a couple of hours ago :( I'm gonna miss her a lot, we had a great time. Now I can/must start dieting... again. I've been eating a lot. Delicious meals, no doubt about that, but my body needs some fasting.

This week we went to Punta del Este for a mini-break within her mini-break. This are some images of that lovely trip. As a soundtrack a song of Feist I've been listening in my head a lot recently.

Happy Friday everyone! x


3 comments:

fifth floor apartment said...

i tend to eat really crappily when my family is in town. glad i'm not a lone in the habit :)

i adore these photos. you have me craving the beach. lovely!

xo Alison

Sandra said...

I do the same!! When I come back home my family cooks all the typical greasy meals haha.
Punta del Este looks like such a peaceful/beautiful place!

Ana said...

Alison and Sandra it is really good to know that I'm not alone in the eating-like-crazy-in-the-holidays thing!

And yes, Punta del Este and the beach were truly great!

Thanks for your words x :)