Thursday, November 3, 2011

Food Memories From My Holidays

 Byron in South Kensington. Dinner with Lorena. Tasty hamburgers, super cold beer.
These nachos were our appetizers.

 Scandinavian food in a place in Soho, London. I can't remember the name,
I went there with Osiris and Vanessa.

 Lots of sushi in Okirama in Paris. My first night visiting my friend Danielle.

 A perfect pic-nic in the Eiffel Tower with Danielle, a baguete, a Camembert,
olives and a bottle of wine.

Back from Paris. Dinner at home with more cheese!
The meal I want to have all the Sundays of my life: Sunday Roast
at The Jolly Butchers in Stoke Newington.

 Fish and Chips. Of course.

 A typical English Breakfast. Complete. Delicious. This was in Budleigh Salterton, Devon.

 Mackerel fish with cream cheese (Chris's recipe) and king prawns salad with Red Stripe (yeah!). Lunch in the garden.

Bi Bim Bap in Bi Bim Bap Soho. I so love Korean food.


Everytime I see a food post on Sandra Juto's blog I get both hungry and happy, so I though I can share my food memories with you all. The photos are not that pretty because they are from my Blackberry, but seeing all this dishes together definitely made me remember some very nice moments, and also got me both hungry and happy, so at least speaking for myself only, the mission of this post is accomplished.

No comments: