Saturday, August 20, 2011

Breakfast




Breakfast is without a doubt my favourite meal. Today, accompanying the wonderful crumpets with butter and Marmite (I brought with me a lot of typical English food to help me cope with the return to my "real" life) and my regular Earl Grey tea, I ate a 3 Minute Egg. It's been at least a decade since I ate my last boiled egg, I guess simply because I didn't have a cup to put it on, because otherwise is as delicious as I remembered it!

When was the last time you ate a 3' egg?


4 comments:

anna and the ring said...

I've just got back into eating boiled eggs.

Is there anything better?!

Ana said...

Definitely no, hahaha. They are amazing, how could we forget them for so long? :)

Unknown said...

sorry pero no, I'm a scrambled man all the way... espera, eso suena extraño oO

Ana said...

Yeah... that sounds naughty! We need to talk. GTalk. Set a date!