Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bye Bye March



March and one of the most hectic weeks of the year are over. I'm thankful because a lot of things went well. Lots of good news about my family and friends, yay. Keep the good things coming!

Bite size links and info:

-The photo is from my Lomography page. I posted photos of my bday there (it was in December but I uploaded them this week).
- I've been listening to this song non stop this week.
- If you want to see some amazing images of the Universe, here's the link for the Hubble Legacy Archive.
- There's free shipping in Society6 until Sunday, if you're looking for an iPhone case, have a look at mine :)

Sometime during the week I heard someone say that March was the new January, and I totally agree. I feel that things are finally in motion. What do you reckon?

No comments: