Friday, February 10, 2012

Moleskine Stuff



I'm about to finish my current Moleskine, so I've been checking the old pages and my traveling notes that usually are as you see it on the photo. Whenever I travel it is essential for me to take notes or keep some sort of diary, otherwise my lousy memory would totally forget moments, places, names, anecdotes... regardless of their awesomeness, at the end of the day, boom! Gone.

I don't have any travel planned for now because I'm in a self-imposed war-economy saving plan... (or at least I'm trying)... what about you? Any fun destination coming your way this year?







3 comments:

Hila said...

I can't travel without notebooks either. I'm planning a trip to London in November this year, to help out my mum in an exhibition she's participating in there. That should be fun!

Hena Tayeb said...

I carry a notebook with me too.. not it is no where are animated as yours.. I just use plain old boring words ;p

We hope to take a short road trip in may.. let see.

Ana said...

Hila! So super cool news. Congrats to your mum! If I'm in London in November (fingers crossed) it would be nice to have coffee some day :)

Hena, I saw your one-line-a-day notebook, its beautiful! Sometimes I draw instead of using old boring words because I'm still learning hahaha. Thanks for your comment and good luck with your trip! x