Monday, December 31, 2012

Dos Mil Doce (I)




 



January

The year started, as usual, in Venezuela. This time I got to go to the beach, that's always an awesome way to start anything. I went back to Buenos Aires, the city was hot and lonely so everything happened kind of slowly. I celebrated the Chinese New Year, helped my friend Ale make a music video (I'll show you when I can show you)








February

Groundhog day was on the same day and Phil predicted 6 more months of winter. I started reading the wonderful A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry. I sent all my Uni applications, and started waiting and dreaming about the future while working loads with my friend/business partner Pian via Skype :)








March

English classes started and with them a new routine, at least of a couple of months. I start using the train and loved Retiro Station every single day. I visited places in Buenos Aires that I never had seen like the San Bernardo Pool and Café and at the end of the month saw Roger Water's The Wall thanks to my dear friend Yiya.









April

The weather was finally nice and my lovely Isa and I enjoyed it day and night in The Clubhouse pool parties. Our talent really lies in drinking... good times! I started a job in a office for a couple of months. Saw an amazing, moving and very intimate Björk concert, thanks to my friend Martín (who every year invites me to very nice concerts, I want to see how we're going to make it in 2013). Finally the good-bye season at the Shanghai Dragon started with Ale and Gaby.











May

Celebrate with cider the first acceptance letters from Uni. Had a very original time at my dear friend Dougla's birthday playing games. He experimented with our minds and showed us that the world can be exactly how you want it to be. Also with Dag we met Pancho, the dog holding the ballon. Best. Dog. Ever.









June

This month was really dense. I applied for my Visa and desperately started to do all the things I never did before in Buenos Aires. Just in case. Any thing still could have happened. In June 21th I celebrated that we still had 6 months till the end of the world (as we knew it).


*


This summary, that is helping me remember a lot of things
that I had forgotten, will continue in another post.
One of my new year wishes will be the ability to abridge.
Promised!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

éste 2012 hecho a mano está más chévere q el de FB ^^

just sayin'