Saturday, September 29, 2012

London: Week One


 A bit of British summer in Green Park.


Put it on...


Cider and more cider at The Green Man.

The canal next to Central Saint Martins.

Central Saint Martins.

 King's Cross.

Beers with Lore and Gabi.


Prism instalation at the V&A.

 City view from the top of the V&A.

My new chilli ring. Lore's gift.


Coffee to go.


Oh wow, it's Shoreditch.


First day in London.


I haven't had much time to write on the blog. It's such a shame, but I promise I'll try to update it more often... when I find a house to live in!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I promise I'll try to update more often... when I find a computer to do it with.

:s

Ta gonito el anillo

Ana said...

Gracias Ger. Es divertidísimo el anillín jeje. ¡Suerte con la compu y con todo! (A la mía se le hundió la barra espaciadora... cualquiera :-/ )