Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Space Invaders in Paris










The first truly Parisian thing I saw in Paris the last time I travel there, in the summer of 2011, was a Space Invader. It appeared to be rather new and it was shining right in front of my eyes while I was having a beer and waiting for my friend Danielle to scape from work and meet me (first pic, Rue Cambronne, right in front of Danielle's house. BTW, that sushi restaurant there, Okirama, was ace!).

During my brief trip then, Danielle and I devoted ourselves to spot the invaders on the streets. There's over a thousand in Paris, and the invasion keep growing. These are the photos of some of the invaders we saw. Almost every street is identified :)



4 comments:

planktonfisher said...

Love the space invader action. I found some in Stockholm, Amsterdam and even near the Ganges in India, Varanasi. Here is the link to the fickr space invader pool for finding more of them: http://www.flickr.com/groups/56856146@N00/pool/

Ana said...

Cool! I'll post mine in Flickr. I have a couple more photos of invaders in London. Got to find them ;)

Unknown said...

ese es( o era )el trabajo de un grafitero que se llama... adivina...

INVADER

xD

Ana said...

Jajaja... i know! Me encanta lo que hace :)