Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blueberry Crumble



Since I discovered cooking as a delightful new way of procrastinating I've been making all kinds of dishes, old and new, exotic, traditional, recently learnedor tasted and even some improvisation. Today I decided to try this Berry Crumble recipe I found by google-ing "berry crumble", it sounded very simple and it actually was.

Other than my lack of cooking skills the only thing working against me was that my oven is not working properly and in this case in particular you need to be able to adjust very well the oven's temperature... but anyway, besides a little over-cooked almonds on the top the rest was delicious.

I had dessert for lunch today and I also get to blogged about my blueberry-procrastinating-crumble... doesn't get any better than that. If you try it, and you totally should, let me know how it turns out! x

No comments: