Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy-ish



This past week I didn't have time to blog or have a look at my precious blogroll, not much as I would wanted at least. Being my schedule so loose these past months, this sudden lack of time is obviously a good sign. It means job, stuff to do outside, homework, deadlines, having fun, interacting with human beings and all the things in between. Also means Draw Something a little bit. Dangerous app.

But because I've missed you, and I've missed my daily fix of procrastination, I'm here, writing this, sharing some photos from last week (specifically from a weekly rooftop party at the Pulitzer Hotel), saying hello and having a look around to see what have happened in this peculiar world.

Hope you are all doing well... and please wish me luck! (I'll explain later and I promise a decent post soon x).


No comments: