Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Time

Morning on the 23rd. On my way to my cooking session in Brixton. 

This is how the typical Venezuelan 'pan de jamón' looks on the inside.

And the outside, before the oven.

The Lion, my lovely local pub on Xmas eve.

A very late session of book shopping.

Church St. sunset.

At Rita's: pizza and Chevy Chase :)

Christmas day morning fogginess, my window and my epiphany that I desperately want to
move to house-house now.

American breakfast.

El Comandante. Rita's local pub.

The sun came out, the Off-Licenses were open. Perfect day.

Our improvised tropical Xmas Tree.

Some of the lights (before the mini-fire).

Waiting for the people. Chilling. Full stop.

What's left of Rita's card (after the mini-fire).

Our lovely Christmas dinner: turkey, stuffing, pork, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and peas. Yumm!

A damson is a plum, in case someone is wondering.

My lovely brand new friends.


Christmas this year was very especial. It was my first Christmas in the UK and the preparations and celebrations lasted from the 23rd till the 26th and they were a really nice British, American, Venezuelan Colombian and Chinese mixture.

Hope next Christmas will be this fun again and Merry (belated) Xmas to you all! :)

No comments: