Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday






One of the few things you miss when you're working as a freelance is the Friday happiness. Since everyday is pretty much the same, you usually forget what day it is and Fridays passes by without any glory. So looking for reasons to celebrate I discovered that I have quite a few, I've been invited to be a regular collaborator of Mono Magazine and gotta send my article today. Also tonight is the releasing party of the 8th number of 7Capas the skate magazine I collaborate with as a sort of Style Editor. Happy friday it is!

Photos belong to the usually girls-day-out brunch I try to do every month (every other month, once a year maybe?) with my friends Daniela and Lara and to the book I've started to read yesterday: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

A suitable soundtrack for this post, since is the music I'm listening right this instant, is the latest Kasabian album that you can hear on stream on The Guardian page.

Have a good weekend everyone! x

No comments: