Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Challenge Accepted





I've been in London less than two weeks and I've already tasted delicious food from Sweden, Turkey, Vietnam, Spain, Korea, Greece, Italy, Thailand, United States, Mexico, France and England, of course. All very nice places, all completely affordable, not like in Caracas or Buenos Aires. So, as Barney Stinson would do, I decided to accept the challenge of eating 50 different typical meals in my time here. Poor me, right? ;)


The photos are from Scandinavian Kitchen in Soho.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sabes que la verdadera riqueza que sacaron de sus colonias y la mas grande contribucion de sus inmigrantes a la cultura inglesa es la comida? Porque el fish n' chips can only get you so far.....

Ana said...

No he probado los fish & chips fíjate y voy algo atrasada con mi challenge. Pero... ¡lo lograré! :)