Monday, January 6, 2014

2013: July to December
























Second half of 2013 was a bit more intense than the first one. A lot more traveling: Barcelona, to start and to again visit some dear friends... and the beach. A hot one. Not like Brighton were everyone is wearing jumpers. I also went to Windsor and Eton, on my way to a BBQ party. Went to Brighton for a birthday. Liverpool, with my mum to do all The Beatles related activities available. Venice, Milan, Locarno, Lugano, Como, also with my mum and the best hosts ever. And of course, maybe saving the best for last, although I didn't know it, Paris, where I visit another good all best friend and celebrated her birthday.

Aside from the traveling there were other exciting moments: Brazilian parties; summer BBQ's; a nice festival near the River Uck; apparently I used my yellow shoes a lot during the summer; we hacked the Barbican Centre; the Smug Club was created; the Procrastinator (some) Times was born; I started (and finished) my internship in a cool place with the craziest Chinese mugs; Halloween and Bonfire Night were celebrated in good fashion; and the day of my birthday the sunrise was amazingly pink.

Thank you 2013, there's no doubt you were an awesome year. And although the bar is high for 2014, my hopes are higher. So, bring it! (:

No comments: