Friday, January 3, 2014

2013: January to June



















This are very random photos from the first half of 2013. Six amazing months were a lot of things happened. I saw, touched and played with snow for the first time in my life. I also got tired of snow for the first time... really nobody talks about the awful slippery black ice that ends up being. I traveled to Madrid and Segovia, and hanged with my best friends (there is a high density of amazing human beings that happen to be my friends -and my friend's friends- living in Madrid right now). Archeology Project website was planned and launched. There were massive picnics and small ones, toasts with fresh French friends, pub-crawls around the hidden rivers of De Beauvoir Town. There were open studios, workshops, jams, lectures and a crazy boat party in Regents Canal. My uncle visited Europe for the first time and I was his happy guide in London.

Amazing six months, I'm glad I remembered them all by looking through my photos, and I hope I get to share some of that happiness with you x


No comments: